It is no secret that small and medium businesses (SMBs) may dispose of tighter budgets and scarcer resources when it comes to running their IT infrastructures. Nonetheless when SMBs look to adopt virtualisation strategies, they do it for exactly the same reasons as enterprises:
- To simplify IT management and administration by consolidating devices
- To reduce operating costs
- To increase productivity by automating and speeding up processes
- To improve collaboration and securely share information
- To implement green IT policies that dramatically reduce the amount of power, space and cooling required to operate IT systems.
As the largest Citrix Platinum Solution Advisor in Ireland, Zinopy has extensive experience in supporting SMBs implement a wide range of virtualisation strategies including desktop virtualisation, server virtualisation, applications virtualisation, user virtualisation, storage virtualisation and access virtualisation.
The Zinopy Virtualisation Model for SMBs
Small and midsize organisations face unique IT challenges. They run on a few important applications, but reliable business technology can be complex and expensive.
The Zinopy Virtualisation model for SMBs is based on best-of-breed solutions enabling small IT environments to consolidate workloads, achieve business continuity and simplify management.
Our virtualisation model for SMBs is based on four main components:
- Desktop Virtualisation – to allow users to access Windows® desktops, apps and data from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Optimised and Secure Networking – to address applications performance, delivery, availability and security.
- Mobility – to enable, manage and secure apps, data and devices.
- Thin Client Computing – for a cost efficient and energy saving alternative to PCs.