Users today expect instant access and consistent experiences from applications to stay productive. Ensuring an excellent end-user experience is a key objective for any Systems admin, but issues such as downtime, slow logon times and application launches can have a dramatic effect on the end-user experience and need to be resolved quickly to avoid frustration.
Zinopy’s inSIght Systems Intelligence is the Workspace Virtualisation Monitoring Service from Zinopy. This service is ideal for any organisation wishing to deliver a consistent and enhanced end-user experience and wishing to increase efficiency while reducing capital costs to the business.
InSIght Systems Intelligence combines Zinopy’s Managed Service Operations Centre based at our dedicated facilities in Ireland using industry-leading innovative technology, providing the backbone for Zinopy’s performance monitoring managed services.
Using inSIght, you will leverage Zinopy’s Service Centre, virtualisation experts, best practices, and proactive real time user monitoring and systems intelligence on a 24×7 basis.
- Real-time dashboard from user to hardware
- Management and administration tools built in
- Tuned for Virtual WorkSpace environments
- End-to-end user monitoring
- Historical trend reporting
- Mobile and external alerting
- Predictive alerting
- Capacity planning
- License management
Zinopy’s inSIght Systems Intelligence managed service is a real-time monitoring service that provides performance visibility to Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp users, allowing them to easily and proactively detect and troubleshoot issues in real-time and within context.
Automated reports are produced as part of our service to demonstrate the health of your virtual network, with a comparison to other companies and recommendations on how to optimise so you can proactively apply best practices to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
By allowing Zinopy to keep a watchful eye on the performance of your VDI environment, we will provide you with the metrics you need to analyse end-user experience and create reports to better understand user behavior, and ultimately ensure your users are happy.
- Performance – Proactive Issues Identification – Root Cause Analysis – Faster Fix times.
- User Experience – Satisfied Users = Empowered IT.
- Efficiency – No additional operational overhead to invest in monitoring or manage a dedicated team of analysts.
- Decision Making – Analytics and information intelligence drive better decision making.
- Costs – Our subscription-based model reduces your upfront capital expenditure and lowers on-going costs.
- Service Levels – An enabler for Service Models for Business and Users
Zinopy has been successfully delivering Workspace Virtualisation solutions and services to a wide range of private and public sector organisations for over 20 years. We are one of the most experienced Citrix and VDI solutions providers in Ireland and we are committed to technical expertise and transparency in everything we do.
We have an established team consisting of over 20 local, certified, experienced and enthusiastic technical professionals and the team is constantly growing.
Zinopy is Ireland’s leading and most experienced Citrix Platinum Solution Advisor and the country’s first and only Citrix Specialist Partner for Virtualisation, Networking for Data Center and Mobility Management.
The Zinopy inSIght Service Centre
Built On Proven Technology
The Zinopy Workspace Virtualisation Managed Service is built on industry-leading technology and is delivered from our inSIght Service Centre in Dublin.
Our team of skilled virtualisation experts manages every aspect of the service, from troubleshooting performance issues and applications issues to monitoring end-user experience and checking historical reports.
On Or Off Premises Options
While the personnel are based in the inSIght Service Centre the infrastructure on which the services are built is in a data centre or indeed in many cases on premise with the customer. This is optional and provides peace of mind to customers who are governed by stringent compliance policies and regulatory obligations.
Each solution is bespoke for each customer providing all necessary levels of business continuity as required.
Zinopy managed services operate in compliance with industry best practices outlined by ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) standards.
Managed Systems Resources
Zinopy has been a Citrix Partner for over 15 years and has been a Platinum Partner for a decade, retaining this prestigious status every year since. Zinopy is Ireland’s only Citrix Platinum Solutions Specialist.
Over the years Zinopy has substantially invested in Citrix Technology, we have one of the highest proportions of both Sales and Technical Accreditations across the Irish Partner community and we have been actively involved in the Citrix Academy Program for a number of years.
Zinopy is certified to sell the entire Citrix portfolio, with particular strengths in XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler and XenMobile and we have launched the Irish End User Computing User Group in 2015.
As well as being a Platinum Partner, Zinopy also holds specific qualifications and Citrix Specialisations in all three Citrix fields, covering Virtualisation, Networking for Data Center and Mobility Management, which we have been the first partner in Ireland to achieve.
- Experience and expertise – Zinopy brings over 15 years of Citrix experience and expertise in many Workspace Virtualisation technologies, along with the benefits of a local and highly skilled operations and engineering team, to enable business agility for your organisation.
- Long-standing partnerships with Workspace Virtualisation vendors – We work closely with all our Workspace Virtualisation technology partners to bring our customers in-depth knowledge and practical know-how on the latest product information, version updates, upgrades and configurations.
- Citrix Specialist – Zinopy is Ireland’s first and only Citrix Platinum Solution Advisor to achieve the Citrix Specialisations in Virtualisation, Networking for Data Center and Mobility Management.