You’ve invested a lot of resources to get the best IT security for your organisation. So why not make the most of it? Our IT security experts can help you get the most out of the technology you have deployed, so you can see tangible business results sooner.
- Support and Maintenance – We have been delivering quality security support services to all our customers for nearly a quarter of a century. We provide a single point of contact for support on all of the security solutions in our portfolio.
- Security Intelligence – Our latest managed security service offering which includes proactive monitoring, support for business as usual, and seamless remediation of incidents.
- Planning & Design – Consulting based service which seeks to understand the customer requirements and demonstrate that existing and new technologies can be leveraged to optimise the business delivery and where possible automate the routine.
- Implementation – The Zinopy project delivery cycle which includes the on-boarding of customers to Zinopy managed service platforms.
- Managed Service – Day to day systems administration or other steady state operational activity that Zinopy undertakes for many of our customers.
- Performance Management – This activity includes an audit or health check of systems, processes or services to demonstrate that they are fit for purpose and that they will sustain and support the related line of business for the customer.
- Tangible business results – With 25 years’ experience supporting organisations in the Private and Public sectors in Ireland, Zinopy’s robust methodology has a proven track record of delivering tangible business results.
- IT security solutions tuned to your needs – We offer the expertise you need to design, install, and optimise your security implementation. Zinopy Professional Services ensure that your organisation receives the maximum return on investment, and can meet your current or upcoming security and compliance objectives.
- Partnerships – We have longstanding relationships with the industry-leaders and hold top level accreditations from vendors of both established and emerging technologies. For this reason we are best positioned to offer independent advice on the security issues affecting any organisation.
Managed Security: inSIght Security Intelligence
The world of security is changing. Security has become a boardroom issue.
Trends such as escalating cyber-attacks, disappearing perimeters, the increasing complexity of today’s IT landscape and resource constraints are some of the IT key challenges facing businesses in every sector, vertical and of any size today.
Organisations need visibility of their network to be able to detect intrusions in real time and to take appropriate counter measures to protect their business.
In order to provide the metrics, monitoring and management to address the Security, Compliance and Risk Analysis requirements of your organisation, Zinopy has developed inSIght Security Intelligence, our Managed Security Platform powered by IBM QRadar technology. This service is ideal for any organisation that is concerned about their security posture and wants to minimise the CAPEX and OPEX outlay associated with delivering an effective and efficient Security Operations Centre.
With Zinopy inSIght our clients can benefit from an experienced organisation assuming responsibility for the monitoring of their security posture, leaving them with focus to grow their business
Find out how our inSIght Security Intelligence managed service can help you improve your security posture and be prepared for potential cyber attacks to your corporate network.
Expert assistance – on site or remotely
Our dedicated security support team is made up of highly skilled and enthusiastic technical support analysts who work with you to ensure that the security, integrity and availability of your systems is never compromised and that the security solutions and products your organisation has invested in operate efficiently, deliver their promised protections, and are brought back online as quickly as possible with minimal disruption.
We provide a single point of contact for support on all of the solutions in our portfolio.
Our technical team can assist you in person visiting your location or via remote-assistance using Citrix Go To Meeting, where a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
With the recent growth in volume and complexity of cyberattacks, the odds of needing to investigate an incident have become a near certainty. At the same time, most customers do not have the capital to invest in Incident Response personnel and technology.
Zinopy provides Incident Response Services giving customers access to the experience and technical expertise to accelerate incident investigation and containment. Our team can work together with in–house teams for all stages of incident response from analysis and detection through containment, remediation and clean-up.
Customers benefit from a single point of contact who is ultimately responsible for coordinating, communicating, and reporting on all aspects of incident response activities. Incident management includes all aspects of threat detection, documenting findings and collaborating to devise appropriate remediation activities.