Zinopy has been providing Security Technical Support for over 25 years. We place a strong emphasis on developing our support offerings to ensure we meet the growing needs of our customers.
Our Security Support Services are designed to protect and maintain your IT estate, while driving improvements in your overall security posture. Regular, professional IT infrastructure support and maintenance will ensure business continuity and improved efficiency through the smooth operation of your integrated systems.
We support organisations of all sizes and sectors across Financial Services, Central & Local Government, Utilities, Health, Education, Manufacturing and Transportation, amongst many others.
Zinopy supports businesses by maintaining the security of their data, and their systems through the deployment of reliable, future-proofed security technology solutions.
Our experienced team
Our dedicated Security Support Team is made up of highly skilled and enthusiastic security analysts who work with you to ensure that the security, integrity and availability of your data and network infrastructure is maintained at all times and that the security solutions and products your organisation has invested in operate efficiently, deliver their promised protections, and are continuously available.
We provide a single point of contact for Security Support on all of the solutions in our portfolio.
On site or remote support
Our technical team can assist you in person visiting your location or via remote-assistance using Citrix Go To Meeting, where a member of our support team can view your infrastructure and take the necessary steps to get you on your way to a solution.
The Zinopy inSIght Security Operations Centre (SOC)
The Zinopy inSIght Security Operations Centre (SOC) is based at our dedicated facilities in Dublin using industry-leading IBM QRadar technology, providing the backbone for Zinopy’s Security managed services. The service operates in compliance with ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards.
Our team of skilled security experts manages every aspect of the service, from creating and managing up-to-date security content and correlation rules to reviewing identified security incidents up to and including 24×7.
Zinopy security support services are delivered from our state of the art SOC in Dublin and include:
- Single Point of Contact for All Security Issues / Incidents
- Triage of security infrastructure issues
- Technical Advice and Guidance
- Technical Support to Development level
- Management of Vendor Support
- Problem Ownership
- Systems Administration
- Monitoring of events (SIEM)
- Identification of incidents based on events correlation
- Prioritisation and Alerting on incidents
- Analysis of incidents
- Security Incident Response Planning
- Investigation and remediation of incidents
- Experience and expertise – Zinopy brings 25 years of experience and expertise in Security technologies, along with the benefits of a local and highly skilled security response team who support risk treatment plans and drive improvements in the security posture of your organisation.
- Long-standing partnerships with Security vendors – We work closely with all our Security technology partners to bring our customers in-depth knowledge and practical know-how on the latest product information, version updates, upgrades and configurations.