Zinopy has been providing Virtual Workspace Technical Support for over 25 years. We place a strong emphasis on developing our support offerings to ensure we meet the growing needs of our customers.
Zinopy provides world class support and IT maintenance for your entire Virtual Workspace infrastructure, maximising the uptime of your business and enhancing the performance of your systems.
We support organisations of all sizes and sectors across Financial Services, Central and Local Government, Utilities, Health, Education, Manufacturing and Transportation, amongst many others.
Zinopy supports businesses by maintaining their service levels based on the optimisation of reliable, future-proofed technology.
Our experienced team
Our dedicated Virtual Workspace Support Team is made up of highly skilled and enthusiastic technical support analysts who work with you to ensure optimal performance of your Apps, Data and Delivery Networks. We see to it that the solutions and products your organisation has invested in operate optimally, deliver their promised efficiencies, and are brought back online with minimal disruption to your business.
We provide a single point of contact for Virtual Workspace Technical Support on all of the solutions in our portfolio, to include Vendor Management.
On site or remote support
Our technical team can assist you in person visiting your location or via remote-assistance using Citrix Go To Meeting, where a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
The Zinopy inSIght Service Centre
The Zinopy inSIght Service Centre is based at our dedicated facilities in Dublin using industry-leading technology, providing the backbone for Zinopy’s Workspace Virtualisation managed services. The service operates in compliance with industry best practices outlined by ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) standards.
Our team of skilled virtualisation experts manages every aspect of the service, from troubleshooting performance issues and applications issues to monitoring end-user experience and checking historical reports.
- Monitoring the User Experience
- Alerting on infrastructure anomalies / threshold breaches
- Single point of contact for all technical issues
- Triage of all incidents
- Technical Advice and Guidance
- Direct Support for End user (on behalf of customer IT Department)
- Technical Support to level 3
- Management of Vendor Support
- Problem Ownership
- Systems Administration
- Experience and expertise – Zinopy brings 25 years of Citrix experience and expertise in many Workspace Virtualisation technologies, along with the benefits of a local and highly skilled operations and engineering team, to enable business agility for your organisation.
- Long-standing partnerships with Workspace Virtualisation vendors – We work closely with all our Workspace Virtualisation technology partners to bring our customers in-depth knowledge and practical know-how on the latest product information, version updates, upgrades and configurations.
- Citrix Specialist – Zinopy is Ireland’s first and only Citrix Platinum Solution Advisor to achieve Citrix Specialisations in all three fields covering Virtualisation, Networking for Data Center and Mobility Management.